Looking for free printable 1st birthday cards?
Look no further!
A baby’s first birthday is a very special one. This is a printable first birthday card that has ‘One Today’ written on it. It’s a fun, colorful card… and it’s free!
You can personalize this card by adding your own personal touches to it. Here are a few ideas. Why not give them a try?
Ideas For Personalizing This Free Printable 1st Birthday Card:
- Stick some small fake googly eyes on to the flower.
- Cut some petals out of pink foam and stick them onto the card, over the original petals of the flower.
- Emboss the petals with holographic powder, using a thin clear, embossing pen.
- Emboss ‘One Today’ with holographic powder, using a thin clear, embossing pen.
- Emboss some veins onto the leaves with holographic powder, using a thin clear, embossing pen.
- To add even more color, cut the whole flower out and stick it onto a colored card. If you don’t have colored card, cover the front of a folded card with some brightly colored paper, and then stick the flower cut-out over the top.
Steps For Printing This Free Card From Our Free Printable 1st Birthday Cards Range…
- Subscribe (Free): To access the card, you need to sign up to the free Ready-Made Card Printables Newsletter here…
- Access Your Free Printable Card: Once you’ve subscribed, you’ll be emailed access details to the free printable cards section. Click on the card you want to print out. You’ll be taken to a web page that contains the printable card.
- Add Paper Or Card: Put some paper or card into your printer. I prefer to use white, thin printable card. You can probably buy thin printable card from your local office supplies shop.
- Print: Print the page (if you wish to print a number of cards, change the number of copies you require in the print screen command window).
- Trim: Trim by following the border of the card. You can use scissors, but I prefer to use a guillotine to get straight, smooth, consistent edges.
- Fold: Fold along the central line. I like to use a bone paper folder (a plastic one is okay too) because it makes sharper creases.
And voila! The free card from our free printable 1st birthday cards range come to life!
Other Card Making Ideas You Might Like…
- Starwars Printable Birthday Cards
- Printable Mothers Day Greetings Cards
- Free Printable Greeting Cards – Childrens Birthday Party
Category: Free Printable 1st Birthday Cards